Thursday, May 7, 2009

Somebody's got my number...

So I'm packing for our flight in two days and feeling a little mournful. Then I open my email and Olivia has sent me these two photos. One is of her garden, the other of Leeannette and Haven. She says "I wanted to send you one of the flowers because I don't know if they will still be so pretty when you get here." The other photo simply says, "We love u nana."

The bench on the right is where I sit to drink my coffee in the morning on my day off.

The one of the girls? Heart-stopping. Thank you Olivia.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Olivia! Just gorgeous, both the garden and the girls! Love you, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, such beautiful little sweethearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Packing for your flight in two days??? OH NO!!! I love China through your eyes and will really miss your blog...hmmmmmmm, will you continue this from Phoenix as I'm sure as someone said a few days ago you can make a trip to the store fun and exciting.

    ...and Pedregal??? GOTTA HAVE YOU BLOG'n FROM THERE, TOO!!1

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's photos like these that help in the leave-taking. You have beautiful grandchildren, but then they have such beautiful parents - and grandparents.

    I've so enjoyed your blog - but I sure miss being able to talk with you, and look forward to you being home.

    ReplyDelete