Monday, April 27, 2009

A visit to "The Cave"








Looking from the 6th level to the 4th.
































Standing on the fourth level looking up to the top, or 11th level, which is also the top of the cliff.








Views of the river Chang Jiang, Yellow Flower river. (Looking to the left) Sixth and seventh photo down, Sky and Yue Li's apartment building is located at the end of the bridge, same side.






Looking to the right where the sky car is, the river joins the Yangtze. In the upper left corner of the same photo is the new symphony hall, not yet open.
Here we are at the top level of "The Cave", resting while baby is admired. Below is one of the many food booths in The Cave's "food court" area, and below that the theater which is located on the 4th level. Yue Li was performing here (as the opening act to a play) when she and Sky first met. He said he got to sit in on the rehersals as well as the performances.



2 comments:

  1. I'm doing my usual computer drive by and thought "OH YEAH, WHAT'S UP WITH MAGGIE'....and you never disappoint me, your descriptions of everything your seeing ALMOST put me there and definitely leave me wanting more.

    I'm so proud of Skyler, what a joy to watch (though he's your son, I think our kids become everyone's kids) him live and love his life.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Elaine, I agree. We do share our children with those we love, and I always enjoy hearing about your kid's lives. Which, by the way, that was quite a write-up on Danica's nursery in Sunset Magazine - she's an amazing woman, just like her mama! Maggs

    ReplyDelete