Sunday, April 19, 2009

Daily living concerns.

Ok there's this whole issue with feet and slippers. I know to take my shoes off at the door, the clue being a a whole line-up of various slippers as I walk in to Sky's and Yue Li's apartment. But which slippers to put on? Sky says any will do, but he's not a terribly possessive person and maybe it just doesn't matter to him. I mean, are the slippers like coffee cups, where we casually tell our guests to "just take any cup" but then care, even just a little, when they chose our favorite one? If I pick Yue Li's favorite slippers and walk around in them will she care but not say anything? I think I'll watch to see what she wears and until then, go barefoot.

Post note on the laundry. I discovered Yue Li has a small washing machine and a drying window with an iron grill. Yue Li did my first load for me. Here I came to help her out and she's got more work on her hands than before. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment